New to the area ?
Don't know enough French
to make yourself understood?
Do you live in the canton of Vaud near Geneva?
Let us help you get settled by taking
care of the details where French is required.
Here are some of the things we can do for you.
- fill out forms, tax returns
- translate office documents into English
- escort you to public services (motor vehicle registration, canton and city offices)
- help with utilities and the electric company
- give advice on insurance (car & health) and public transportation (individual & season tickets, half-price tickets)
- advise you on available child-care and schools
- show you how to save money while living in Switzerland (second-hand stores, Reka checks)
- help with local customs and regulations (recycling, noise in the evenings & Sundays, blue parking zone)
- find addresses you are looking for
- good places to hike
- and whatever else you need, just ask
If you are interested in these services, call us at the number below to discuss your requirements and we will give you an idea of what the typical cost could be for various services.
Steib at your service by the hour, by the day or by the week
Chemin du Grand-Pré 3
Tel/Fax : +41 (022) 776.94.95
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://lacotewelcome.ch